Please read these terms carefully before using this Site. By accessing or using this Site and/or Service, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of these Terms Of Service. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, you may not access the Site or use any of its services.
This Site allows publishers to shorten any url and earn income by sharing the shortened url. Advertising is shown to the viewer on their way to their destination url. By using the Site service, you agree that the Site includes advertisements on the shortened urls which is a requirement for the Site to operate.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
2. FORBIDDEN ACTIVITIES
EMT may NOT be used creating shortened URLs that:
· Are used for unsolicited advertising (spam)
· Link to malicious content (phishing, viruses, trojans, adware, any other malware)
· Link to any form of pornography
· Link to other URL shortening or redirection sites or scripts
· Link to material that infringes copyright
· Using autosurf or Traffic exchange
If we find any links on your account have broken the above, we may delete them and remove any earnings from them.
In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract (are at least 18 years old). You also agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Services registration form
- maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete
- agree to create only one account per person. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or ProLink has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, ProLink has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service or any portion there of.
4. ACCOUNT SECURITY
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Services registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify EMT Team of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. In case, you are unable to access your account, you can send us email at EMT @gmail.com.
We pay via Paypal, Bitcoin and FaucetHUB and many more payment options. The details are underlying at here.
EMT will pay you, the Publisher, up to 90% of the revenue generated through advertisements displayed on the Service associated with your Account.
7. MODIFICATION OF SERVICE
EMT reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service or any part of there with or without notice. You agree that EMT shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
If a publisher is found breaking any of these Terms of Service, his/her account will be removed and all earnings forfeited. The access to the service will be permanently removed to the publisher who breaches these terms. In such a case, EMT shall have the right to use the publishers personal data provided. The said publisher shall be notified of his/her illegal activities.